FS at Dayton

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Mon May 10 18:11:41 EDT 2004

Dayton or bust!

I am loading up for Dayton and will be taking an old style cabinet for a DX-100 with the round corners.  The paint could use a touch up, but there are no dents or extra holes.   I will be  in spaces 938-939-940 with K7OSK and W5OR, and they are taking lost of stuff too..

A few of the other items on the list so  far are:

KWS-1 and 75A-4
75A-3 with original cabinet & manual
R-388
30L-1 WE new filter/diode board, repainted
Hammarlund SP-600 JX14
National Speaker
Hallicrafters Speaker
tube testers
and much more

Time is growing short, but I will try to get information on my website if time allows.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com