Fw: Service Manual Request

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Tue May 11 22:02:08 EDT 2004

An unusual request came to my mail box today.  Perhaps someone on the
list can help him out.

Zaindo Sgarbi" <zgsgarbi at fastec.com.br>  in Brazil is looking for a
manual for an Áudio Oscillator, Model AO 3001C from
 Goldstar ( LG Precision ).  Can anyone help him out?  I've not heard of
this instrument, and didn't even know that LG made
such things.  Please contact him directly.

Thanks!
                                     Ed Mosher, WA8ZVO at Juno.com
                                Formerly  "One Of The HAMS At HEATH"
                                            <><
<><
                        The most important things in our lives are NOT
things!