SB-620 to SB-102 Help Please

Rob Frans robertfrans at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 24 21:48:22 EDT 2004

Hi... I just followed what directions I had to connect a SB-620 Panadapter to my SB102.  I get a horizontal scan on the scope but no pips.

I connected a piece of coax between one of the spare jacks in the back of the 102  to pin 6 of tube V12 using a 7.5pf capacitor connecting pin 6 to the center feed on the coax.  I don't have the 620 manual but I think this is correct... I then pluged in a length of coax with RCA plugs on either end to connect the 102 and the 620 together... no pips. ???

Any assitance would be great!  I have my SB station setup and I only need to get these two units working together and life will be great!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

73,

Rob Frans