CANTENNA

Gene A. Nailon k5dle at JUNO.COM
Fri May 28 19:37:50 EDT 2004

TO: ALL CANTENNA EXPERTS!!! ie! HUMANATARIAN DO GOODERS
SAFETY INSPECTORS, OIL EXPERTS, PEANUT EXPERTS AND,
ROCKET SCIENTS, BRAIN SURGONS and ANY ONE I MAY HAVE MISSED:

ALL OIL will burn if it gets HOT ENOUGH!!!

Please provide a list  (ONE NAME CALL AND LOCATION WILL DO)
of all the people who have been KILLED and INCENTERATED by a
exploding CANTENNA with any kind of oil.  Must be verifiable
In all the years of the Cantenna I have yet to hear of ONE.

I have had a homebrew cantenna (2) one gallon paint cans
soldered togeather so the resistor would fit, for the last
30 years.   It does not leak, smell bad, it just works.
2 KW many times.

Also, let me state, anyone who is dumb enough to get a
cantenna hot enough to explode, with any kind of oil,
deserves to get killed----DARWIN AGAIN.

TRUTH BE KNOWN, ALMOST ANY KIND OF OIL WILL WORK.
ALSO, DAMN FEW ENGINES CATCH ON FIRE, AND THEY RUN
A LOT HOTTER THAN A CANTENNA SHOULD EVER RUN,
REF: ABOVE

73, GENE NAILON  K5DLE