Kiss my Cantenna

Rolf Dekleer rolf.dekleer at GROWTHWORKS.CA
Mon May 31 10:58:32 EDT 2004

This Cantenna thread has been the most interesting in a long while.  It's good to know that we still have a sense of humor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Orrin Bentz
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 7:06 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

There was a post to this list from a person who in effect said "enough
with the Cantenna thread". I agreed with him and sent him an unambiguous
email in support of his postion. What I got in return from this person
was 3 emails. The first told me to "KISS MY ASS". The 2nd called me a
SOB. The 3rd was an apology after he re-read my email. Aplogies or not,
no one needs this kind of crap. I refuse to stay on any list where
behavior like this exists.

I will soon be posting the results of my "Classic Tube Receiver" survey
on the 3 'BA' lists. If you are not on any of those lists and
interested, email me and I will send you a copy as an attachment
off-list.

Sine Die

Orrin Bentz    minmar at 2z.net