thanks...

Jean-Guy Landry ve9buf2000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 2 12:34:05 EST 2004

Hello again, for those that have answer my querry about a certain Pot that i am looking for 10k/1000ohms. Well , i guess it will call it quits for time being, as i have sent so many email all over the place and nowheres at all that they have something like that. So guess i will have to do with what i have, a dual 10k pot that was sent to me by Frank, i guess i can make one of them 1000 ohms and them put a power switch to the rig and that will be that. Also there is another mode that i will also try that was giving to me by  Bill, K0zl, so all and all, has been a long search with no results to the replacement. OR try to fix pot that is not working proper.

73 de Jean-Guy/ve9buf