SB-301 Mods/Updates

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Thu Nov 4 11:41:50 EST 2004

 In my 301 I changed capacitors C243 & C256 from .001
to .005 and I find the audio a lot more pleasant. If you
plan on using it with the 401 transmitter I would
suggest regulating the HFO B+ if not, its fine the
way it is. I have the details on regulating both
the HFO and LMO B+ is you're interested I
can E mail it to you, its a .pdf file.
 In my unit I also used the converter switch
as a 0, -10, -20 dB attenuator, another very
simple change.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR