Please help me

Jim Cundiff dadofpetie at COMCAST.NET
Sun Nov 7 16:33:39 EST 2004

Hello all,
    I hope you can help me. I am a lonely old Heathkit model IO-4530
single trace scope. My new owner would love to use me but somewhere
through the years I have lost my original probe. I am sure that if
someone out there had an original probe, and would make it available to
my owner for a reasonable fee, he would use me. He is a bit fussy and
would like to have the original type probe. If you can help me be happy
and useful again, please let my owner know. His name is Jim and you can
contact him at kb3gfc at arrl.net. Thank you in advance. IO-4530