FS - Best offer, Heathkit IG 5284 Meter, IG 5282 AF Generator and IG 5280 RF Generator

Eric Pierce eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Nov 21 19:57:42 EST 2004

I need to free up some space and have for sale a Heathkit IG 5284 Analog FET
Meter (high impedance), IG 5282 AF Generator and IG 5280 RF Generator.

I have schematics for all 3, and they are in operating condition. The 2
generators have had internal 110 VAC transformer type regulated power
supplies added that are neatly and safely constructed (see switch and led on
front panels, sorry purists :-)

These are of course collectables, but also good basic test gear for someone
learning electronics or simple servicing of your heathkit gear. Specs should
be pretty obvious from the front panels.

Here are some pictures of the actual units that are for sale:

        http://www.larc.on.ca/Pictures/EP_IG_5280.jpg
        http://www.larc.on.ca/Pictures/EP_IG_5282.jpg
        http://www.larc.on.ca/Pictures/EP_IG_5284.jpg

Best offer I get by email in the next 7 days takes them, individually or in
a lot (if you bid $X for the lot, and someone bids > than $X/3 for one, then
you might get only 1 or 2 from the lot at 1/3 or 2/3 $X, if you see what I
mean).

You pay shipping from London, Ontario, Canada, postal code N6E 2J4. Surface
parcel post is cheapest, so here to do an estimate:

        http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/rc/res/bin/rc_res-e.asp

Eric Pierce
www.va3ep.net

p.s. If you are concerned about my credibility as a mail order seller, see
my 100% eBay rating details at:

        http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=va3ep

---