mono bander case wanted

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTPOP.COM
Mon Nov 29 21:00:42 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Pierce" <eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA>

HW-12A 80 Meter SSB transceiver PARTS RIG, MISSING the following which I can
use to restore an SB-401:

        Tubes
        Knobs and feet
        Meter
        T/R relay
        Mic jack

Case is in nice shape, front panel has deep scribe line above freq readout,
and some rub marks.

Goes FREE to first person to offer to pay for shipping from London, Ontario,
Canada, postal code N6E 2J4. Surface parcel post is cheapest, so go here to
do an estimate (pkg est wt 20 lbs, size 18" W, 12" H, 16" D)

        http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/rc/res/bin/rc_res-e.asp

If nobody takes it, I dike out a few more parts and dumpster the rest. Hate
to do so, but no space, and I could not sell on this list for any offer, so
not much value.

Eric
www.va3ep.net