4.7 megohm resistors

Bob Harris Rharris283 at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 2 14:49:02 EDT 2004

I know I have seen some posts on this in the past but cannot find the old
emails. I am in need of the 4.7 megohm 1 Watt resistors for the HV metering
circuit in the SB-200. My reading is low on HV position but the amp has full rated
output. I do not have a high voltage probe available to me but with the full
output I am assuming the HV reading is low only.

Thanks,

Bob  WB2UBW