DX 60 Power Output

John King k5pgw at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 3 23:14:01 EDT 2004

I have several DX 60 series transmitters. I am aware that they are rated at 90 watts INPUT on CW but I do not know what power OUTPUT to expect on CW.  I have a wattmeter and dummy load and would know what power OUTPUT I should expect from a DX 60? Please give me the benefit of your experience with the DX 60. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW