Capacitor source HV electrolytics, mylars etc

Joe Y bbc39668 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 11 21:29:22 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Just want to pass on some info to the list about a
source I found for capacitors. A fellow by the name of
Jaques (Jack) His company JEA capacitors specializes
in all types of capacitors including hard to find high
voltage electrolytics.
I came across him on ebay but he also accepts phone
orders. I was in need of some oddball value
electrolytics which Mouser didnt have and Jack had
them in stock. His prices are very reasonable and does
quite a bit of business worldwide. So if you are in a
bind you may want to keep him in mind. His# 800 645
2666 and his ebay store address:
http://stores.ebay.com/JEA-Capacitors
Joe

http://vote.yahoo.com