Heath Catalogs

Orrin Bentz minmar at 2Z.NET
Wed Oct 13 21:42:09 EDT 2004

Hello

If a person were to assemble a series of Heathkit catalogs that would show
the  progression of Heaths' Amateur Radio products what years what you pick?
Ideally I suppose you would want one from every year, but I dont think I
could
afford that even if I could find them.

So what be the next best alternaltives, every other year, every third year,
what?
Are there key years to collect? What year would I start with?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Orrin Bentz