HO-10 Parts

Milan Bagel milanb at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Oct 14 10:13:57 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I have been repairing HO-10's for some time but my old eyes, combined with a lack of of space, have forced me to quit.  I have an accumulation of parts that were removed from old monitors.  Includes 2 cabinets, 2 front panels, 2 bezels, green grids, switches, controls, lots of knobs, some can type electrolytics,  small capacitors, a couple PEC's, several good used HV caps and five 0.22 MFD 4000 volt new capacitors that work well as HV filter replacements. There is other misc. stuff in the box too.  The big value is a NOS Hitachi 3RP1A CRT.(Check prices on the Internet!)  This is included. Note.. Every ting other than the 3RP1A and the 0.22 MFD HV caps are components that had been removed from defunct monitors.  Probably all are good but no guaranty!

I had previously listed these on a ham site and it was immediately snapped up.  unfortunately his check never arrived and he won't answer my e-mails so the deal is off. Everything is packed and ready to go in a 17" by 13" by 12" box weighing 14 pounds. It's a bargain at $110 and I'll pay the shipping in the continental USA.

73,

Milan  K9HDX