Heath Catalogs

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Fri Oct 15 13:37:22 EDT 2004

Terry Perdue in his CD titled, "Heathkit The Early Years", among other
things has scans of the catalogs and early flyers.  There are also WAV files
and tons of JPG files regarding Heath facilities, people, and gear.  Terry
was selling them a while back.  His email address is k8tp at home.com.

73, gary

==========////==========
Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest
San Antonio, TX  78239-3218
210.657.1549-home
210.884.6926-cell
210.203.7000-pager
gharmon at idworld.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]
On Behalf Of LEON WENDLER
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:07 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: Heath Catalogs

HELLO
the list you want can be found here.
http://www.tech-systems-labs.com/heathkit.htm
leon @ technology systems

Jack Crenshaw <jcrens at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:
Speaking of catalogs: Does anyone have a list of which kits came out
when? I'm often asked, say, when did the WA-P2 come out. If no one has
such a list, perhaps we should make one while there's still someone
around who can remember this stuff.

I would think the catalog announcements would be the way to create the list.

Jack Crenshaw