Re Heathkit Cult

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Fri Oct 22 10:36:53 EDT 2004

I have two Apaches, a DX 100, a DX 60, an SB 10 sideband adapter...
Makes the power company happy when they are fired up....  HI HI.
Also have the sb 401 and sb 200....
One thing I DONT have in the shack is a heater .... dont need one.
5 minutes of power up gives plenty of shack heat....
Thinking of buying stock in the local power company to get some of my
money back...
ray  wa7itz