mic connector

W6CUX w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Oct 25 17:44:05 EDT 2004

The chassis connector is Amphenal or WPI p/n 80PC2F and is
available from Newark at:
http://www.newark.com/product-details/text/CD121/9022.html
for around $9.00

It is also available used from HW-101.com at:
http://www.elinkusa.com/hw-101/parts.htm for $3

I have found HW-101.com to be an honest and reliable vendor
of HW-101 parts.

73, Stu W6CUX

----- Original Message -----
From: "Schichler, Alfred" <ASchichler at MICROWAVEDATA.COM>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 11:27 AM
Subject: mic connector

I know I've seen some information on this subject here
before, but I don't
remember much about it, so I'll bring it up again.
Is there a good source for getting those 2-pin mic
connectors that are used
on many of the SB rigs, such as the SB-401? I'm particularly
interested in
the female, chassis-mount type.

Thanks,
Al, NE2D