Yaesu connector

Max Pierson maxpi_44 at MSN.COM
Tue Oct 26 23:25:40 EDT 2004

Not a Heath issue exactly but maybe somebody knows the part number of the
connectors on the Yaesu mobile power cords. I was told at eham.net that it
is a standard connector for a lot of radios and that AES sells cables with
that connector. I called AES and the guy there told me it is an automotive
connector. It is a two conductor thing, with blade pins in a "t"
configuration and a plastic body.

I want to convert all my power cords and radios to these connectors so that
I can swap out radios from positions with no rework and I need to find a
supplier of the pairs.

Max