Heath HW-8 AF/RF potentiometer

G. Beat gregory.beat at COMCAST.NET
Sun Oct 31 19:02:42 EST 2004

What you are search for is a dual concentric potentiometer.

Most concentric potentiometers are custom manufactured -- so the prices are
higher than you may expect -- unless it is a very common combination.  CTS
(and CentraLab) was one mfg. who produced a number of these (500K and 250K
are popular values in music industry - guitars)

http://www.allparts.com/categories.php?cat_name=MISCELLANEOUS%20POTS

Are they available, yes - I have not priced a custom build.
http://www.potentiometers.com/
State Electronics is the world's largest assembly house for Mod-Pots and
Clarostat's Clarosystem product lines. Their product manager Tom Russin
(e-mail trussin at state-elec.com) can solve your potentiometer requirements
and insure fast product - if require - in 48 hours or less if necessary!

You will also find concentric potentiometers used in a number of guitars and
bass instruments.
http://www.bestguitarparts.com/product/68/500K_Concentric_Potentiometer.htm

http://www.globalspec.com/FeaturedProducts/Detail?ExhibitID=1273

http://www.universaljems.com/cart/pots.htm