HW-101

kc8keg kc8keg at MEI.NET
Thu Sep 2 00:43:24 EDT 2004

To Barry Keller kc2lzx,
    No I don't have that one. I have mostly test equipment except for
a few non-of - which I haven't gotten around to post for sale. Have a
safe Labor Day and good searching. Hit the flea markets, especially
on holidays or those weekends. It's amazing what you can come
across. Best Regards, Richard VT kc8keg