Heat Cantenna

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 3 14:30:26 EDT 2004

Remembering my Algebra!

P = VI

P = (I^2)(R)

V = IR

I = V/R

P = I x I x R

P = (V/R)(V/R)(R)

Therefore P = (V)(V)/R  = (V^2)/(R)

Or, you square the voltage and then divide by the
resistance of the Heath Cantenna.  Now, this should be
50 ohms, but the resistors do drift and you should
measure the exact resistance with a suitable meter.

If I am not doing my Algebra correctly, someone please
tell me.

Glen, K9STH

--- James Sutherin <JSutherin at FBAINC.COM> wrote:

Can anyone pass on to me what the DC output voltage to
power is for the Cantenna dummy load?

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites