Oscilloscope Recommendations:Caution

W. Kranitz wkranitz at WI.RR.COM
Thu Sep 9 21:35:26 EDT 2004

First, I'm not the seller of this scope and don't know him.

I sell on ebay and just couldn't let this go by without a
comment. The seller didn't say he would retaliate if you
left negative feedback. He said:

  "Please note I make ever attempt to satisfy my buyers however I know
that I cannot satisfy everyone - therefore - if you wish to leave
negative feedback before allowing me to remedy a situation - I will
gladly leave the same in return."

Notice the "before allowing me to remedy a situation" in the above
statement. I've run into buyers quite willing to leave negative
feedback without giving you a chance to make it right.

There's nothing wrong with giving bad sellers negative feedback,
but please give that person a chance to "make it right" before
you do. Would you want someone to do it to you without giving
you a chance to fix the problem?? I would hope not.

Wes