Roll your own i.f. Transformers and RF Chokes.

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Sep 11 05:13:04 EDT 2004

Here's a great new resource if you would like to wind coils
and especially if you need to make I.F.T.s.

http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85920178/blocks/if-txfmr_tube_00.htm

There are online calculators included. I hope it helps someone.

If anyone would like to wind your own RF chokes or low power coils,
I have new, blank formers with axial leads attached.
These are 1" long, by 1/4" diameter with a 1-1/2" long lead on each end. They are
suitable for all kinds of homebrew applications.
Again the calculators on that page can help you.
The formers are 10 for $10.00 plus shipping.

http://www.af4k.com/imag/ham/coilform.jpg

73 from "Ivan Country" de AF4K