HP 23

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 21 11:06:13 EDT 2004

Mouser http://www.mouser.com has all sorts of
electrolytic capacitors.  All of the new capacitors
are much smaller than the originals and are much
closer in tolerance being +/-20% instead of -50% /
+80%.

You can use the cheapest that Mouser has without any
worry.  I have used them for years and haven't had one
bit of trouble.

Glen, K9STH

--- GARY ELLIOT <K7OX at MSN.COM> wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can obtain replacement
filter caps for the Heathkit HP23 supply ?  Thanks

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth