SB-401

Terry England W9cau at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 30 12:45:11 EDT 2004

Hello, can anyone give me an idea on a problum with the 401. I think it is
in the relay and maybe the 6d10. The thing keys some times and has output and
other times it keys but no output. If i switch the mode switch back and forth
sometimes it will start working again but may stop at anytime while useing
it.  Also if you change bands if it is working it stops working again. Also
sometimes  there is no idleing current when this is not working to. Thought maybe
it is a  dirty mode switch? Any help i would be greatful. When it works it
works  just fine everyone says it sounds great. Tnx you  w9cau