FS: HEATHKIT SB-100 W/HP-23 PS, CABLE & MANUAL

Joseph Lutz kwm24 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Apr 10 14:45:26 EDT 2005

Heathkit SB-100 xcvr, with HP-23 Power Supply, interconnecting
cable and Manual. All knobs [and levers] present, face place good
to very good clear lettering. I was never able to find a 'SB-100'
label that goes right above the main dial, but seem to remember that
someone does have them available. I took the xcvr off the shelf, and
after first putting the HP-23 on the Variac, I then put them both on it,
and over a period of time brought the xcvr up to pwr. One other
item that I know I have, but right now cannot find is the top of the
HV cage - and if I cannot find it prior to it being shipped, I will
use one from one of the other rigs I have on the shelf. The pots can
use some deoxit from the sitting, and of course the dust cleaned
out of it. I will answer any questions.
Price: $150.00 + shipping

73,
Joe W7LPF

'Do not go where the path may lead - Go instead where there is no path
 and leave a trail.'  - Emerson

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVirus Auto checker
prior to being sent.