Need Heath SB-401/303 aligned in Ontario Canada

Robert Myers rsmyers at ROGERS.COM
Tue Apr 19 22:31:48 EDT 2005

I'm looking for a ham living in Calgary who was going to align my
Heathkit SB-401/SB-303 combo last year (or was it two years ago?).  I
lost the email address and phone number --- everything.  He mentioned he
could also align my Cardon "Spitfire" as well (if that rings a bell).
I'd like to ship the pair off for alignment now that it's warm weather.

Also, if there is anyone else who can do this (especially near by),
please contact me in case I can't find the above person.

Thanks very much.
--- Rob
VE3 JQL
(Ottawa ON Canada)