NC Total Electronics

Robert Dorchuck W6VY w6vy at VERIZON.NET
Sat Apr 23 13:59:07 EDT 2005

Does anyone have a current telephone number for NC Total Electronics run
by Mike Shelton, KE4LGX?  I sent a SB-220 panel to them in December
after
receiving a 3 to 4 week turnaround time quote from Mike.  So far, no
panel
and no response to emails or regular mail for over a month.   I would
like
to get in contact with Mike before I attempt to file Internet fraud
complaints.

Mike's QRZ address is in Burlington, NC and the address given for
NC Total Electronics is in Swepsonville, NC.

Thanks,
Bob  W6VY

All Outgoing Messages Scanned by Norton Anti Virus