NC Total Electronics

Robert Dorchuck W6VY w6vy at VERIZON.NET
Mon Apr 25 20:35:58 EDT 2005

This will be my last post on the subject.  I did receive my panel
today and the quality was satisfactory.  I would also say that
the panels available from W0AKG are just as good and cheaper.  Also,
there is no problem in getting a reply from Martin.

Based on the emails I received I feel very lucky to have received
my panel.  Others have not received their panels or equipment for
periods of up to three years.

Thanks for all the replies and comments.

Bob  W6VY

All Outgoing Messages Scanned by Norton Anti Virus