Heathkit SB/HW filter modification page.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon at MOSCOW.COM
Sat Apr 30 00:17:27 EDT 2005

I have uploaded the Heathkit SB/HW Crystal Filter Modification information
to the Glowbugs web site at:

http://www.mines.uidaho.edu/~glowbugs/

Click on 16) Modifications, etc, at the bottom of the first page, or go to:

<http://www.mines.uidaho.edu/~glowbugs/Heathkit%20SB_HW%20Filters.pd
f>

if you want to go directly to it. The file is a PDF. As soon as I can, I will add a
schematic diagram drawn with CADD to enhance the information listed.

I hope you all find this useful.

If anyone ELSE needs me to send a copy of it directly to you, I can do that
too.

Ken Gordon W7EKB