Heath RX-1 tuner manual

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 11 18:56:16 EDT 2005

I am uploading the manual for the RX-1 front end
module to BAMA as this is being written.  The zipped
file size is almost 21 MB so I am not going to even
"think" about sending it by E-Mail to anyone.

There are 23 pages of instructions plus the schematic.
 The instructions cover the alignment of the unit and
NOT the construction.  Remember, this module was
furnished pre-built when the Mohawk was purchased as a
kit.

If Ken, K4XL, is available, and if he is his usual
efficient self, the manual should be available on BAMA
by tomorrow evening.  However, I have not been in
contact with Ken so I cannot "promise" anything in
terms of the time frame!

Glen, K9STH

Glen, K9STH

Web sites