Slightly off topic

James Cundiff dadofpetie at COMCAST.NET
Fri Aug 12 20:02:40 EDT 2005

Hey all,
    I have a TC-3 tube checker. The problem is that I have some O1A and
12A tubes and they are not on the chart. There is a socket they will fit
in. I need to get these tested. Any idea if the TC-3 can check these and
what the correct settings are? Thank you ahead of time. You guys are a
great wealth of knowledge. 73

In his service,
Jim Cundiff KB3GFC