A little off topic..6V Vibrator

Fred wa3kio at COMCAST.NET
Wed Aug 31 14:16:14 EDT 2005

I found a source for modern solid state direct plug in vibrator replacements.  I restored a Philco 37-624  6 volt windcharger set and used one made for a 1940 Nash. It was a direct plug in with no modifications. These people carry most configurations including synchronous types.  Just be sure to replace your buffer cap (usually a 1600 volt one near the rectifier tube or vibrator socket). Here is their web address: http://www.antiqueautomobileradio.com/default.htm

Fred
WA3KIO