Fw: unknown signal generator model number

Richard VT kc8keg at MEI.NET
Thu Dec 1 23:23:13 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard VT
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:21 PM
Subject: unknown signal generator model number

Hello All, Sorry for being a bit off-topic. Looking for an older signal gener-
ator that may have been military. It operated from 10khz? to over 900
mhz. The manufacturer may have been Hickok or Boonton. It measued
about 9 to 10 inches wide by 9 to 10 inches deep by 14 to16 inches tall.
It was grey or maybe a dark off green. My description is likely poor but
that is the best that I can offer right now. Looking for make and model no
of generator,at least, and maybe even someone that may have one for
sale. Thanks in advance, Richard VT   <kc8keg at mei.net>