PCB Fab - Checking to see if there is any interest...

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at VERIZON.NET
Fri Dec 2 12:27:07 EST 2005

I'd rather see the boards reproduced in glass/epoxy format -- the way
they SHOULD have been.  We could then stuff them with upgraded
components, thus improving performance and reliability while maintaining
the "purity" of the original designs.  I'll bet the old Heath engineers
would be very happy and flattered to see their designs produced with
true quality materials.

73,

Craig
W3CRR