WTB: impedance meter

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Dec 2 15:28:40 EST 2005

Ed -

Depending upon how many you have to do, the AADE L/C Meter IIB is an
unbeatable device for this type of project.

<http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm>

If you don't have that many to do, and/or super accuracy isn't required,
then something like the Heath IB-2 or IB-28 could work.  Or a fixed cap,
signal generator, scope and counter.  The little Elsie kit from the
AMQRP group at

<http://www.amqrp.org/kits/elsie/index.html>

would be good if it was still available and your code speed was good
enough!  :-)

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake C-Line Service Manual