AN/URM-25D signal generators

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon at MOSCOW.COM
Wed Dec 7 22:58:03 EST 2005

Ron Pollack wrote:

> Someone on the Heath list was looking for one.  Perhaps you can post this to the
> whole list if you have not already done so.

I have not yet, but will do so.

> How is the proper way to search for one?  I put in URM-25 and got no hits.

I search on URM 25* and several pop up.

You can also look specifically for the seller cornelius_connie.

Then go to her View Sellers Other Items to see the other things she has
for sale. She has several rebuilt HP-608 models for sale also.

She has two rebuilt AN/URM-25Ds for sale right now at $145 each.

As I have said, she does superb work. Her name is Ashley Hall and her
call is W7DUZ.

Ken Gordon W7EKB