IT-12 manual, anyone?

Ron ronami at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 14 18:47:13 EST 2005

I have downloaded the IT-12 manual from BAMA. Turns
out it's complete except that pages 4 through 7 are
missing.

Would some kind soul that has this manual be willing
to scan the missing pages for me? I'll be happy to
return the favour -- tell me what you need. Or, does
anyone have the ORIGINAL manual for sale?

-- Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com