FS or FT: Heathkit Mochican

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Sun Dec 18 16:24:32 EST 2005

Have a Heathkit Mohican receiver for sale or for trade.    It is in
excellent cosmetic shape.  Works electrically, but like most rigs
of its age, can probably use a peaking here or there.  Is prone to
microphonics every once in a while when turning the gain up too high.

It comes with BOTH the AC and DC power packets.    These are relatively
rare power packets.  Usually one or the other is missing
when a Mohican comes up for sale.  I have both.    The telescopic
antenna has not bends or breaks in it either.

I will let this go for 150 dollars shipped.  OR, I will trade for a
working SB 401 transmitter or an SB 101 or 102 transceiver.  I dont
need a power supply for the 101 or  102 because I have one already.

Ray WA7ITZ