Heathkits for sale

Bob Hardie bhardie at WTTA.SBGNET.COM
Mon Dec 19 11:45:12 EST 2005

I have recently bought eight HW's and SB's.  Out of eight I managed to
rebuild five of them and they work now.

I have an HW-100, HW-101, SB-101 and SB-102.  I think I have two
SB-102's so that would make it five. (I'll take pictures and make the
list of them tonight when I get home.)

I cleaned them up. Tuned them up.  Went through the alignments and check
out procedures in the books.  They all put out at least 100 watts and
receive fine.  Some of them receive pretty darn good too.  I fixed them
like I would want to have them work for me.  I've put some of them on
the air and with one SB-102, I contacted Antartica, R1ANN on 40 meters.
I have IB's for most of them, however, I can copy them too so at least
you'll have an IB.

Power supplies.  I have four.  Varying from PS-23's to HP-23B's.  I only
have two eleven pin power cables, however I do have two sets of
plugs/sockets to make more cables with.   I'm looking for some
multi-wire cable.  Think I have some scraps at our TV transmitter.  Will
be going there tomorrow.

This is a fun project for me and I don't expect to make a lot of money
from the sale of this equipment.  Mainly you make me a reasonable offer
to include cost of shippng and I'll consider the offer.  If I don't sell
all of them, then the guy I bought them from wants them back to sell as
he can see $ signs.    I thought I'd see if I liked this part of the
project too, you know, advertising, fielding calls/emails and shipping.
I am retiring in a few years and thought I'd start finding out what I
want to do after I retire. (am old enough to retire now, but having too
much fun working)

My credentials:  I've been in Broadcasting for 49 years.  Been a ham for
51 years.  I went to Purdue University for my BSEE and I've done a lot
of hands on repairs, alignment and installation of AM, FM, TV, Cable and
ham radio stations.

W5EUQ is my call and you can go to QRZ.com for more info.  I promise to
be fair with you, so please be fair with me.
Thanks, Bob
Home telephone: 813-968-4423  Tampa, Florida

--
Bob Hardie- CSRTE
Chief Engineer

2005 and 2006 Chairman of Tampa Bay  Chapter 39,
Society of Broadcast Engineers