Two questions

Stu Lyon w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Dec 23 00:18:48 EST 2005

Several have set me the link to QRZ.com but, starting a
couple of days ago, I haven't been able to bring them up. I
have tried on a couple of computers and using both Internet
Exployer and Mozilla FireFox. I've beginning to think they
have black-balled me for using them so often.

I'm aware of Mouser (I have their 1650 pg catalog at my
elbow) but it's a lot easier to order one thing rather than
50 or 100 entries.

Another company I like is Radio Daze. They have stuff like
1/4" shaft pots ($1.69), power transformers and dial cord.
But no resistor kits.

Thanks es 73, Stu W6CUX