Mic for DX-60B??

Stu Lyon w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Dec 28 02:50:13 EST 2005

I would recommend the unamplified Astatic D104. This mike was designed
for the hi-Z input that Heath used  for DX-60, DX-100, and all the SB/HW
rigs. You would have to change the connector to a single-contact plug
and run with the PTT switch locked down but these mics make great audio.
And they look like they belong to the era of your rig.

They were designed in 1933* and are still readily available on ebay and
elsewhere.

I have used them with the SB-101,- 401 and HW-101.

73, Stu W6CUX

*( a year I annually celebrate)