items for sale

Sam Brown sambrown at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Dec 27 21:58:26 EST 2005

Well I am finally dwindling my collection of Heathkit items down. If you
have an interest in these items let me know. I also have an extensive
library of catalogs and Manuals in excel format email me at:
sambrown at sbcglobal.net

1967	FM-3A	FM Tuner
1961	FM-4	FM Tuner
1961	EF-1	AC Voltmeter test supply w/manual
1961	EF-1	AC Voltmeter test supply
1961	EF-1	AC Voltmeter test supply
1964	EF-2	Oscilloscope Applications
1975	IM-38	AC - VTVM
RB-151	6 transistor radio
	RB-151	6 transistor radio
	RB-17	transistor radio
1964	GD-51	Wireless Intercom w/manual
1964	GD-51	Wireless Intercom w/manual
	TO-1	Test Oscillator with Manual
	FMO-1	FM Test Oscillator with Manual
	2318	Realtone 13 Xistor radio
1961	EA-3	TUBE AMP AMPLIFIER
	LSC-1	"Laboratory standards w/manual, and additional resistor plates"
1961	EF-1	VTVM Applications w/ Manual in the original box
1964	EK-3	Basic Trans. Apps w/ Manual in the original box
1964	EF-3	Signal Gen. Apps w/ Manual in the original box
1981	CI-1040	Auto Timing light w/manual in the original box
1968	EU-13A	Univer. Experiment Chassis w/ Parts   original box
1957	LG-1	Lab Generator
1951	AG-8	Audio Generator
1964	AJ-41	FM and FM Stereo Tuner Unit A
1964	EUW-15	Universal Power supply
1964	AA-21
1951	 M1 	Manual (very rare)
1960	MM1	manual w/4 foldouts (1960)
1958	MM1 	manual w/4 foldouts (1958)
1957	MM1 	manual w/4 foldouts (1957)
1957	MM1 	manual w/4 foldouts (1957)
1957	MM1 	manual NO Foldouts (1957)
1953	MM1 	manual NO Foldouts (1953)
1958	AA-1 	manual w/4 foldouts (complete)
1986	AA-1 	manual w/4 foldouts (complete)
1975	ar-1214	Receiver
1964	AJ-41	FM and FM Stereo Tuner Unit C
1961	AJ-31
1975	AA-2010
1975	AR-14
1974	ad-1013Heathkit Audio Scope