Heath xformer paint

Stephen Tetorka StephenTetorka at CS.COM
Thu Dec 29 22:05:30 EST 2005

Hi Jim:

Since you asked....

My 99.9% restored DX100 ala GTO has the top 4 chassis xmfrs painted US Flag
Blue, the small iron under the chassis has on painted dayglow yellow and the
other dayglow green.

Used Rustoleum and similar....about 3 or 4 light coats...gloss.

Oh...my cabinet is powder coated Fire Engine Red with powder coated Aluminum
perf metal...the front panel is Pure White with black racing flag check
designs...and the GTO emblem ( taken from the engine rocker cover ) is on the top
left of the panel.

You know...I'm most proud of having made a new wiring harness...only took one
week....

Have picture should anyone like.

Anyone have a vintage hood air scoop???...need it for my Pi tuner enclosure.

73
Steve
WA2TAK