COUNTER PARTS NEEDED:

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 30 16:04:42 EST 2005

HELLO
the ECL means "emitter coupled logic"
the 95 is the series #
H means high speed version
last 2 digits are the seies part # (like 74LSxx)
you can download for free the data books from
fairchild, TI, motorloa from 1960's and 70's with
these parts listed. so you can get pinout and cross
referance data. it may help.
website that has them is www.tech-systems-labs.com
leon @ technology systems

--- "Gene A. Nailon" <k5dle at JUNO.COM> wrote:

> FROM: Gene Nailon  K5DLE  k5dle at juno.com
> Edmond, OK 73044
>
> Hello Heathkit Junkies;
>
> I have (2) two frequency counters that are inop.
>
> They are WESTON 1255 and Heath SM-110C, they are
> identical.
>
> I need the following parts, if any one knows where
> to get
> them.
>
> P/N 443-79   ECL95H03
>
> P/N 443-613  ECL95H28 "SELECTED"
>
> P/N 443-83   ECL95H28
>
> P/N 443-82   ECL9528  (No H)
>
> P/N 443-84   MK5009P
>
> Any one know where I can get these parts or a PARTS
> UNIT or two.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gene Nailon  K5DLE
> Edmond, OK  73034
>
> (405) 341-8289  HM  Night
> (405) 787-8880  WK  DAY

> Products bought, sold or traded here is the
> responsibility of the
> parties involved.  This list and the City of Tempe
> are not responsible
> for losses or misrepresentations of any kind.  Buyer
> beware!

> http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=HEATH
> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
> Archives -