DX-60 oscillator circuit

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Dec 31 05:51:48 EST 2005

Thnaks Ken - I will try that. I think part of the problem was that I
had the "DRIVE TUNE" control mis-adjusted.
When I went back and retuned that control using the GRID
CURRENT of the final to peak it, then the keying improved
considerably.
I just don't like an oscillator to be slow to kick in.

I measure the screen grid resistor as almost 18,000 ohms.
It should be 15,000 ohms. I will need to the go get an RFC to
measure screen voltage.

I have just removed the erroneous "33 ohm resistor" (actually 37
ohms) that was in the place of the 33,000 ohm resistor at R26
and realized I had mis-read the 100 uuFD as 100 uF and thought it
missing! That was just a 33 pF disk and it IS there.