heathkit gc1005 clck manual ?

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Fri Feb 4 12:17:35 EST 2005

Terry, et. al.

I found my GC-1005 clock manual and scanned it into a PDF.  The construction section is omitted to keep the file size down.  It is about 6Mb.  You can download or view the file from my web site. http://www.boatanchor.com  Look under Heathkit in the list.  If you have any problems or something needs to be re-scanned, please let me know.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com