trade apache/mohawk

gary mosure n8lka at BRIGHT.NET
Mon Feb 7 16:57:54 EST 2005

I have a apache and mohawk plus the matching speaker that are in good shape. The only mod that I can see is the speach clipper has been bypassed and has push to talk, and I have a electro voice 638 to go with it.I would like to trade it for a r390 or r390a that is in good working shape. the only thing is I do not want to ship.I can meet someone with in 100 miles.I live in north west Oh.