Anybody have an interest in a HW-18-1?

Ed Lambert ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Thu Feb 17 10:08:58 EST 2005

This is my old CAP set and since it's no longer useable for that service,
it's just sitting around.

But, it's similar to the rest of the HW series in that the case, knobs,
microphone, meter, and tube lineup are the same.  Should serve as a very
good "Peter" for your "Paul"

It's far from pristine in that the case has a good deal of light rust but
it should clean up for a repaint.  The RF connector has been replaced
with an SO-239 and the clarifier has been removed and replaced with a
rotary switch for more channel capability.

For those unfamiliar with it, it was designed for the 4.5 MHz range and
USB only.  It WAS working a couple of years ago, but I cannot guarantee
that now......  however it IS complete.

Anyone with an interest, make me an offer "I can't refuse"

Ed
K1ZOK

.